Originally established in 1972 to create military-grade cotton drill pants and painter’s overalls, American label Stan Ray have been providing well-made, long-wearing garments for almost five decades. Made in the USA, the Tapered Fit Four-Pocket Fatigue Pants offer distinct utilitarian charm with their durable cotton ripstop construction, a handy four-pocket design and a classic-meets-modern camouflage-hued tiger stripe pattern.
Our model is wearing size 32 pants. He is 188cm (6’2”) tall with a 87.6cm (34.5”) chest and a 78.7cm (31”) waist.
- Length: Inside Leg: 85cm; Front Rise: 32cm; Leg Opening: 40cm (size 32)
- Tapered through leg; mid-rise; relaxed through seat
- Pure cotton ripstop; durable and non-stretch
- Olive green, pale khaki, black and brown camouflage tiger stripe pattern
- Small TIGER STRIPE PRODUCTS branded prints all-over
- Zip fly and button fastening
- Belt loops
- Oversized, top-stitched hip pockets
- Twin utility pockets to reverse; button flap fastening
- Iconic logo patch to reverse
- Made in the United States
Cold machine wash.
Length: Inside Leg: 85cm; Front Rise: 32cm; Leg Opening: 40cm
Material: 100% Cotton
Stan Ray men Tapered Fit Four-Pocket Fatigue Pants Tiger Stripe Ripstop Tapered through leg; mid-rise; relaxed through seat Pure cotton ripstop; durable and non-stretch ST314AA98VRT LFMHWOW